- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups ham, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 small baguettes
- 3 1/2 ounces thinly sliced cheese
- Heat up a frying pan, add a splash of olive oil, and brown the onion.
- Add the bell pepper and ham and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika and salt to taste. Take off the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Stuff the baguettes with the mixture, put the cheese on top and place into an oven preheated to 350°F degrees until the cheese melts.