- 2 loaves of French bread, cut into thick slices
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 small jar of ready-made white sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- 8-9 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8-9 slices turkey breast
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Spread cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the white sauce, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well and set aside.
- In a round baking dish or springform pan, arrange the bread in a circle. Place the cheese slices, turkey breast and tomato slices between the pieces of bread.
- Pour the mixture of white sauce and eggs on top. Add grated cheese, Parmesan and oregano. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.