- 2 garlic bulbs, peeled
- 8.45 ounces olive oil
- Remove the external leaves of the garlic, cut its root off and flatten the garlic bulb with the palm of your hand.
- Grab a garlic clove and, with a peeling knife, remove both ends and the skin. With the knife’s blade, smash the garlic softly in order to peel it more easily.
- In a saucepan, place the garlic and the olive oil.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and let it cool down, then store it in a sealed, glass jar. Keep it refrigerated.