- 1/2 Metre White Quilted Broad Cloth
- 8 Inches Blue Cotton or cotton blend
- Navy thread and bobbin
- Navy binding
- Cut out 2 of the mitt templates from the quilted fabric. Be sure to add a 1/4 inch seam allowance around the entire pattern. Cut out 2 of the cuff templates from the blue fabric also leaving a 1/4 inch seam allowance.
- Using a sewing machine or by hand, sew the blue cuff to each glove vertically across the glove on both the inside edge and outer edge. To cover the raw edge, cut and sew a piece of binding over each edge. For the outer edge be sure to open the binding to seal in both the blue and white fabric. Repeat on second glove.
- Placing the two mitt pieces side by side, sew around the entire mitt close to the edge being sure to leave the opening free for your hand.
- Finalize the project by opening the binding and sewing it around the entire edge of the mitt. You can also add a small tab so that you can hang your mitt afterwards.