- 30 golden Oreos, ground
- 12 strawberry shortcake ice cream bars
- 4 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 5 whole strawberries
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes or up to overnight to chill.
- Fill the bottom of the center of the pan with one cup of the ground Oreos and pat down to form a firm bottom.
- Remove the popsicle sticks from each shortcake bar and cut in half widthwise. Place pieces around the edge of the chilled pan.
- Place 2 cups of strawberry ice cream on top of the Oreo layer. Top with strawberries.
- Cover with remaining ice cream.
- Place the cake in the freezer for up to 2 hours to set.
- Remove cake from pan and top with whipped cream and whole strawberries. Serve immediately.