- 26 ice cream bars
- 1 quart cookies & cream ice cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- Scoop ice cream evenly to cover the bars and spread to form a second layer of the casserole.
- Spread the whipped topping over the ice cream to create a third layer.
- Cover the top with crushed Oreos and chocolate sauce.
- Freeze for 6 to 24 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!