- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 8 to 10 Oreo cookies, broken up into pieces
- Chocolate drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F / 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, combine melted ice cream and self-rising flour. Mix until well combined. Gently fold in your favorite optional ingredients to the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with a nonstick spray. Pour batter into loaf pan and spread evenly. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully before glazing or cutting. Serve and enjoy.