- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 8 ounces mixed berries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F / 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, combine melted ice cream and self-rising flour. Mix until well combined. Gently fold in your favorite optional ingredients to the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with a nonstick spray. Pour batter into loaf pan and spread evenly. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- For each glaze, whisk the powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest together in a small bowl and spread over loaf.
- Allow to cool fully before glazing or cutting. Serve and enjoy.