- For the cakes:
- 1 pint cookie dough ice cream, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 12 waffle ice cream cones
- For assembly:
- 1 pint cookie dough ice cream, frozen
- 1 pint edible raw cookie dough, chilled
- 4 cups vanilla buttercream
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Mini cookies, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix the thawed ice cream and self rising flour until combined. Fill the ice cream cones with the batter, about two-thirds of the way up the cones. Bake the cones for 15 to 18 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Scoop one small scoop of ice cream into a cooled cone. Top with one small scoop of edible cookie dough. Pipe the top with buttercream, and place in the freezer for 15 minutes. Dip the cone into the melted chocolate and top with mini cookies and whipped cream for garnish. Serve immediately.