- 500 grams choc chip ice cream
- 500 grams choc mint ice cream
- 500 grams chocolate (melted)
- Chocolate sauce
- 12 Choc mint candy balls
- 12 Wafer biscuits cut into small triangles
- Line a cupcake tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- Start off by preparing your chocolate cups. Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time until it's smooth. Add a tablespoon of melted chocolate into your cupcake liners and use a teaspoon to spread the chocolate around each liner, making sure you get into all the grooves and the chocolate coats all the sides evenly. Tap the liner a little to make sure some of the chocolate goes back to the bottom and everything is coated evenly. Pop them in the fridge or freezer for 20 min to set. You may want to repeat the process if the chocolate coating is thin.
- Next add your chocolate ice cream in the base of your cupcakes filling your cups up to the top. Use a teaspoon to make it an even surface. Pop them in the freezer for 30 min and then use an ice cream scoop to add a scoop of choc mint ice cream on top, pressing it firmly on top of the base of the cupcake to help it stick. Pop it back in the freezer for 30 min before you drizzle with chocolate sauce, add you choc mint ball on top and a wafer cookie wedge on the side.