- 1 pack of original oreos
- 1/2 cup thick hot fudge sauce
- 2-3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup peanut M&M's, roughly chopped
- Caramel sauce
- 1 bar of dark chocolate, melted
- In a food processor, process Oreos until no chunks remain. Place in a bowl and add the hot fudge sauce stirring and mixing until it begins to come together like a dough.
- Cover a pizza pan with parchment paper and pour out the oreo mixture onto the centre. Press out the dough to form a flat crust roughly 1/2 an inch thick. Use your hands to create the circle shape. Place in the freezer.
- Scoop your ice cream into a bowl and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes until slightly soft and spreadable. Remove the crust from the freezer and spread on the ice cream. Top with a sprinkle of M&Ms and a drizzle of both the caramel and melted chocolate. Immediately return to the freezer and let firm up for 3 hours or overnight.