Boozy Chocolate Drumstick
- For the chocolate syrup:
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- For the rim:
- 2 packets instant hot chocolate mix
- For the cocktail:
- 2 cups chocolate fudge brownie ice cream
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 ounces creme de cacao
- 2 ounces Frangelico liqueur
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles, for garnish
- For the syrup: In a medium bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and heavy cream until smooth. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- For the rim: Pour the instant hot chocolate mix in a small shallow bowl. Dip the rim of the serving glasses in water and then into the hot chocolate mix to coat. Set aside.
- For the cocktail: In a blender, puree the ice cream, half-and-half and liqueurs until smooth.
- To assemble the cocktail: Pour chocolate syrup into the bottom of each glass. Top with the boozy chocolate ice cream, whipped topping and chocolate shavings.