- 1 pound maraschino cherries, without stems, drained and frozen
- 1 cup watermelon, diced
- 2 ounces Luxardo cherry liqueur
- 1 cup pineapple coconut ice cream (Haagen-Dazs)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 ounces Malibu rum with coconut
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup blue curacao
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Blend all of the ingredients for each color/flavor separately.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup of the red mixture into a tall serving glass. Add 1/2 cup of the white mixture and top with 1/2 cup of the blue mixture.