- Oil, for frying
- 7 flour tortillas, quartered
- Your favorite ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Strawberry sauce
- Whipped cream
- In a deep-sided pot, heat fry oil.
- Cut tortillas into fourths. Add tortilla quarters to pot and cook 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown, making sure to keep them submerged in the oil while they cook. Place on a cooling rack set over a baking sheet to drain.
- In a mixing bowl, combine equal parts cinnamon and sugar. While chips are still hot, toss in the cinnamon sugar mixture until well coated.
- Transfer chips to a plate. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar. Top chips with ice cream and sauces and dollop with whipped cream.