- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped, divided
- 3/4 cup Oreos, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 chocolate cake, halved
- In a pot, add the condensed milk, milk and egg yolks. Cook over low heat, stirring, until a thick cream forms. Set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream with a mixer until it forms whipped cream.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream mixture and whisk gently. Add half the chopped chocolate and the Oreos. Stir to combine, then set aside.
- Place half the chocolate cake in a round baking pan with a removable bottom covered with plastic wrap. Spread the filling on top and cover with the other half of cake. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until it is firm.
- In a double boiler, melt remaining dark chocolate with 1/3 cup of water to form a smooth syrup.
- Drizzle the cake with the chocolate syrup. Slice and serve.