- 16 ice cream sandwiches
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 3 cups whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment.
- Working quickly, quarter the ice cream sandwiches. Freeze on a parchment-lined baking sheet until ready to use again.
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until they make a fine crumb. Add the milk and stir until moist. Pour crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan and press down with a flat surface.
- Heat the hot fudge in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, just so it thins out slightly. Pour the fudge over the Oreo crust and spread to the edges. Let cool slightly.
- Working quickly, make a circle of the ice cream sandwiches around the springform pan. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, carefully unmold the springform pan and remove parchment paper. Top with about 2 cups of whipped topping. Place the remaining whipped topping in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and pipe circles around the top of the cake. Garnish with maraschino cherries and sprinkles.