- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces pink candy melts
- 20 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry buttercream
- 12 golden Oreos, crumbled
- Lightly spray ice cube tray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a piping bag, warm candy melts in 20-second bursts until smooth. Pipe pink stripes across entire ice cube tray. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- In a double boiler over gentle heat, melt chopped chocolate. When smooth, stir in butter. Sprinkle a bit of freeze-dried strawberries into the ice cube tray. Spoon 2 tablespoons of chocolate into each tray, and tilt tray in all directions, allowing chocolate to cover the sides. Set aside for a couple of minutes to allow a candy shell to form, then refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Fill the tray by adding a teaspoon of strawberry buttercream, a tablespoon of freeze-dried strawberries and 1 teaspoon of crumbled golden Oreos in each recess. When finished, pour remaining chocolate over the entire tray. Knock the tray on the countertop to remove air bubbles, and refrigerate for 1 hour until set.