- Cooking spray
- 20 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 16 Oreos, roughly chopped and divided
- 1 cup chocolate buttercream
- Lightly spray ice cube tray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a double boiler over gentle heat, melt chopped chocolate.
- When smooth, stir in butter and 1/3 cup of chopped Oreos.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of chocolate into each tray opening, and tilt tray in all directions, allowing chocolate to cover the sides. Set aside for a couple of minutes to allow a candy shell to form, then refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the chocolate buttercream and remaining chopped Oreos. Fill the tray by piping 1 1/2 teaspoons of chocolate Oreo buttercream in each recess.
- When finished, pour remaining chocolate over the entire tray. Knock the tray on the countertop to remove air bubbles, and refrigerate for 1 hour until set.