- Cooking spray
- 20 ounces bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup fudge sauce
- 8 graham cracker squares, roughly chopped and divided
- Lightly spray ice cube tray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a double boiler over gentle heat, melt chopped chocolate. When smooth, stir in butter. Spoon 2 tablespoons of chocolate into each tray opening, and tilt tray in all directions, allowing chocolate to cover the sides. Set aside for a couple of minutes to allow a candy shell to form, then refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Fill the tray by piping in 1 1/2 teaspoons of marshmallow fluff, 1/2 teaspoon of fudge sauce and 1 teaspoon of chopped graham crackers in each recess.
- When finished, pour remaining chocolate over the tray.
- Knock the tray on the countertop to remove air bubbles, and refrigerate for 1 hour until set.