- 1 box store-bought pie dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, onions)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded turkey, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together all filling ingredients until well combined.
- Roll out pie dough so it’s double the size of the ice cube tray. Cut in half. Drape half the pie dough over the tray and lightly press dough to make small, ice cube-sized pockets for the filling. Pour in enough filling to fill each pocket, about 1 to 2 tablespoons. Brush egg wash over exposed pie dough. Cover with remaining pie dough. Lightly press down to seal each bite. Turn bites out onto a board and separate by cutting each pie bite. Place on a baking sheet. Brush each bite with egg wash. Cut a small slit with a paring knife on top of each bite. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.