- 24 shumai wrappers
- 200g minced pork
- 1/6 onion
- 2 dried shiitake mushroom
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 12 green peas
- Bok choy, as needed
- Layer two shumai wrappers in each mold of the ice cube tray.
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling in a plastic bag and knead to mix thoroughly.
- Cut the end of the plastic bag and squeeze the mixture into each mold of the tray.
- Top with a green pea on each filling.
- Put hot water inside a pan and line it with a towel. Place the whole ice cube tray inside and cover. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Place the shumai on a plate and serve with bok choy.