- 2 pounds apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a large pot over medium-high heat. Allow for ingredients to boil and reduce to a low simmer. Stir and cover with lid. Cook for approximately 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Once cooked, blend all ingredients together using an immersion blender. Allow to cool and place in a jar. Store in refrigerator.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a large Mason jar. Close lid and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove cinnamon stick from jar and blend remaining ingredients using an immersion blender.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer lined with a thin cloth and serve.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients into the vessel provided with your immersion blender.
- Whip all the ingredients together and mix until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Place the butter mixture onto a small sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a tube shape. Tighten the ends and place into the refrigerator for about 4 hours to harden.
- When ready to use, slice off desired amount of butter from log and enjoy.
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium white onion
- 1 ghost pepper, halved
- 1 Serrano pepper, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- On a small sheet tray arrange the tomatoes, onion, peppers and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and broil for 15 minutes, or until they have developed a char and are cooked about halfway.
- Carefully remove all the ingredients from the sheet tray, place in a small saucepan with the vegetable stock and heat on medium-high heat. Allow to come to a boil, reduce to simmer and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Using an immersion blender puree the contents of the pot to your desired consistency. Serve immediately.
- 1 serving of prepared matcha tea
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Prepare matcha tea to your liking and pour into a coffee cup.
- Place whole milk in a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until just before simmering. Place immersion blade in the bottom of the pot at an angle and froth the milk until fine and consistent bubbles form throughout the milk. Pour over prepared matcha and enjoy.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 8 to 10 large mint leaves
- Place all the ingredients in the blending jar provided with your immersion blender. Whip the cream by placing the immersion blade on the bottom of the jar and tilt as you whip the cream.
- Whip for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cream is whipped to your desired consistency and the mint has been pureed into the cream.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chipotle puree
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest of 1 lime
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- Place the eggs, chipotle puree, garlic clove, lime zest, salt and pepper in a medium-sized Mason jar. Cover the ingredients with canola oil and allow to sit for at least 15 seconds.
- Place the tip of the immersion blender in the bottom of the jar, so that it is on top of at least one egg yolk. Blend for about 3 seconds before moving the blender blade up and down throughout the Mason jar until all the ingredients are emulsified.
- 1 large seedless watermelon
- 8 ounces tequila
- 8 ounces prepared limeade
- 8 small watermelon wedges, for garnish
- Place the watermelon in a bowl to stabilize while pureeing. Carefully cut a hole at the top of the watermelon big enough to fit the tip of an immersion blender. Blend the inside of the watermelon so that all the pulp has turned to liquid.
- Carefully strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer and reserve in a large container. Using an apple corer, punch a hole into the side of the watermelon big enough for a nozzle to fit. Securely attach the nozzle to the watermelon and fill with reserved watermelon juice. Add the tequila and the limeade and stir.
- Fill 8 glasses with ice and serve the margaritas with a watermelon wedge for garnish.