- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients into the vessel provided with your immersion blender.
- Whip all the ingredients together and mix until everything is evenly incorporated.
- Place the butter mixture onto a small sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a tube shape. Tighten the ends and place into the refrigerator for about 4 hours to harden.
- When ready to use, slice off desired amount of butter from log and enjoy.