When regular pancakes need a makeover, they turn into these soft and sweet delicacies.
250 grams flour
350 milliliters thin coconut milk (add up to 250 milliliters if not watery enough)
1/2 teaspoon pandan extract (adjust to the desired color)
1/2 cup coconut (grated)
150 grams of brown sugar
100 milliliters water
2 pandan leaves
1. Mix all ingredients unil the contents become one
2. Put some water, then heat over a low heat
3. Stir evenly until cooked
1. Mix flour, eggs and enough salt
2. Put milk little by little, then stir until smooth
3. Fill the dough with pandan essence for coloring
4. Preheat the frying pan and make thin omelet, then dab with margarine
5. Fill all omelet with coconut dough, roll the dough / fold
Get The Tastemade App!
Watch new episodes and full seasons of the best shows, recipes, and classes on all your devices.