- 1 package chicken-flavored top ramen
- 1 star anise
- 2 cloves
- Small piece of saigon cinnamon
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 green onion, white part only, lightly smashed
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Leftover beef, optional
- Green onions
- Bean sprouts
- Toast star anise, cloves, cinnamon, ginger and the white part of the green onion for about 1 minute.
- Add water, soup powder and bring it to boil. Keep boiling for 5 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles, fish sauce and beef if you have any. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, cilantro, jalapeño, bean sprouts, lime and Sriracha to your taste.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE