- O - Olive oil & 1 large red onion, sliced
- P - Pasta: 1 pound fettuccine & pine nuts (or make your own: 2 cups flour, 3 eggs, pinch of salt, splash of oil)
- R - 1 jar of roasted red peppers, diced & red wine (for deglazing/drinking)
- A - 1/2 jar marinated artichokes
- H - Herbs de Provence & hard cheese (Parmesan), shaved
- Put olive oil in a pan and cook sliced onions on medium-low heat for about 20-30 minutes until caramelized. Use wine to deglaze pan if onions stick. Set aside.
- In the same pan, cook roasted red peppers and artichokes just long enough to heat them through. Add salt and pepper and Herbs de Provence to taste.
- Cook pasta, then strain and drizzle with olive oil. Toss in pan with peppers and artichokes.
- Plate the pasta & veggies, then top with onions, pine nuts and shaved Parmesan.