- 2 slices white bread (thinly sliced)
- 50g macaroni
- 20ml milk
- 130ml water
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 slice bacon
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Turn clothing iron on and set it to high heat.
- In a mug, put macaroni, milk and water. Lightly cover with saran wrap and microwave for 5 minutes at 500W.
- While the mug is still warm, add bacon, salt, black pepper and cheddar cheese. Stir them until melted.
- Place a slice of white bread on aluminum foil and pile on the macaroni. Place another slice of bread on top and fold up the tin foil around the sandwich.
- Place the clothing iron on top of the aluminum foil and apply some pressure. Iron each side for 5 minutes.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.