- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 can jumbo black olives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Shape pizza dough into clown face shape and par bake on a lightly greased baking sheet for about 6 minutes. Remove from oven and allow dough to cool slightly.
- Lightly cover dough in pizza sauce. Now it’s time to create the scary clown face. Use cheese to make the outline of the face. Thinly sliced roasted red peppers will make the hair and outlines of the eyes. Cut black olives in half for the eyes and add a small round piece of red bell pepper for the red iris. Use thin slivers of black olives for the sharp, child-eating teeth. Place more olives to embellish the face with the clown makeup look. Create his mouth using a red bell pepper.
- Bake pizza for 6 to 8 more minutes. Do not overcook or else the clown will have a golden brown-spotted face. Lastly, cut off the end of the cherry tomato and hollow out the seeds. This is the nose. Enjoy!