- 3/4 pound ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 2 slices lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 brioche buns
- Parmigiano-Reggiano, sliced
- Balsamic reduction, for drizzling
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat with grapeseed oil.
- Form patties of ground beef using a ring mold. Season both sides heavily with salt, and the top with pepper. Put the patty on the grill, pepper side down, and season the top with pepper. Cook for 5 minutes on each side. While the burgers are finishing, add two lemon slices to the grill pan to char on either side.
- Put lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, and a pinch of salt in a Mason jar. Cover and shake.
- Lightly dress the arugula in the lemon olive oil dressing.
- To assemble, place burger on buns, topping with charred lemon, dressed arugula and sliced cheese. Drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE