Jack O'Lantern Sushi
You can't help grinning when you take a bite of this special snack, perfect for Halloween parties.
- 400 grams cooked rice
- 2 packs tobiko
- 1 cucumber
- 4 sheets nori
- 2 kamaboko fish cakes
- Make slits into the kamaboko fish cakes to make the mouth.
- Wrap kamaboko with nori sheets.
- Cut cucumber lenghtwise into 4. Then completely wrap them in nori sheets.
- Combine cooked rice and tobiko and mix well.
- Spread rice mixture onto nori sheet. Arrange cucumber and kamaboko on top.
- Roll the sushi tightly and let it rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Make tiny slits on the top of the sushi roll and stick cucumber sticks in.
- Slice and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE