- 1 cup firm cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 12 jalapeños
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Mix the cream cheese with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Hollow out the jalapeños, removing just the seeds. Fill them with the cheese mixture.
- Combine ground beef with oregano, garlic powder, chili flakes, parsley, salt and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Wrap one patty around each of the stuffed jalapeños, rounding the tips to form an egg shape.
- Pan-sear the meatballs on all sides, then bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.