- 1 pack of wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons Sesame rice seasoning
- 1/3 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 1/3 Cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 an avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Pour 1 inch of vegetable oil in a dutch oven and heat to 350˚F. Slice each wrapper into triangles. Fry in batches 15-20 seconds each side until golden and crisp. Let drain on a paper towel and then transfer to a bowl and toss in rice seasoning. Repeat in batches.
- Place the chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle the cheese over top. Melt in the oven on broil keeping a close eye not to burn the chips. Complete with remaining toppings. For the sriracha mayo, combine both ingredients and mix well before drizzling over nachos.