- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Melted butter or vegetable oil for brushing
- Butter, maple syrup, berries and/or banana to serve
- In a blender, add eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla extract. Blend until combined, about 10 seconds. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Blend again until batter is well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Brush inside of a ring mold with melted butter or vegetable oil. Place ring mold in center of skillet. Let it heat up for a few minutes, then pour pancake batter into mold until half full.
- Cover and cook pancake for 4-5 minutes. Carefully flip pancake and mold over and continue cooking for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until pancake bottom is golden and fully cooked.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Enjoy with butter, maple syrup, powdered sugar, berries or sliced banana!