- 500 grams clear soap, cut into small pieces
- Soap dye (any colors you desire)
- Square mold
- Alcohol spray
- Colorants (gold, pearl)
- Microwave the clear soap at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds.
- To this, add some dye and mix until evenly distributed. You may also add in your favorite aromatic oil at this point. Set aside until firm.
- Once firm, cut into small pieces. Sprinkle on gold colorant on half and pearl colorant on the rest of the soap pieces.
- Transfer to a square mold and pour in the clear soap. Spray alcohol onto the surface to get rid of the bubbles.
- When it's partially firm, press down in 4-5 spots with a spoon to create an uneven surface.
- Pour in clear soap and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Repeat these steps to make additional layers.
- Once firm, take it out of the mold and cut into jewel shapes.