- 10 sheets filo dough, cut in half widthwise
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 14 grams marijuana, no stems, no stress
- 2 cups ricotta, strained
- 1 cup pistachios, finely ground
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using four 1/2 sheets of dough at a time, brush butter between every other layer and stack on top of each other.
- Roll the filo dough around cannoli tubes to mimic a marijuana cigarette.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, just long enough to get color on the dough. Allow to cool for up to an hour.
- Fill the cannoli joints with the filling using a piping bag. Top with remaining pistachios and serve.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add cream and marijuana. Heat for up to 45 minutes to infuse the cream.
- Remove from heat and strain the marijuana from the cream. Set aside to cool.
- Add ricotta to a medium-sized bowl. Fold in pistachios, lemon juice and honey.
- Pour 1/4 cup of cream into a large bowl, and reserve the rest for another recipe. Set mixture in the fridge while you make the joints.