Jumbo Stuffed Cabbage
Give your rice cooker a new lease on life with a fresh and healthy dish.
- 1 head cabbage
- 100 grams ground meat
- 1 package mapo eggplant sauce
- 50 grams corn
- 80 grams rice (washed and immersed in water for 20 minutes)
- 80 grams shredded cheese
- 200 milliliters water
- 2 stalks chives, chopped
- Black pepper
- Make a deep cut around the stem so that you create a hole about the size of your fist. Discard the stem. Put the uncooked rice inside.
- Combine the ground meat, mapo eggplant sauce and corn and mix. Transfer mixture inside the cabbage.
- Place the entire head of cabbage inside your rice cooker. Add water around the cabbage. Turn rice cooker on and cook until done.
- Top with chopped chives and shredded cheese. Close rice cooker and heat until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with black pepper.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE