- 6 store-bought, frozen vegetable gyozas (such as Trader Joe’s Thai Vegetable Gyozas)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- Soy sauce or Ponzu sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Chopped green onions
- Preheat the Smart Fryer to 330 degrees F.
- Lightly coat the frozen gyozas with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the gyozas in the basket in an even layer. Cook at 330 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Using tongs, turn the gyozas over. Increase the heat to 360 degrees F and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the basket. Top with chopped cilantro and green onions. Serve with soy or ponzu sauce.