- 1 box cake mix, prepared
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- Popsicle sticks
- Oaf of bread, to stick the popsicle sticks in to hold them upright as they dry
- Bake a cake and allow it to cool completely. Using your hands, break down the cake in a bake, making it into fine crumbs.
- Make the frosting by mixing the cream cheese, sugar, butter and milk together, then incorporate it into the crumbs. Roll into egg-sized balls and put on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, then put in the freezer for approximately 10 minutes, to firm up.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. Stick the firmed cake pops with one popsicle stick per pop. Dip to cake pop into the melted chocolate, using a spoon to spread. While the chocolate is still wet, add sprinkles! Stick it in the bread loaf to cool and harden completely (optional: replace in freezer). Enjoy!