- 214 grams sweet rice flour (not regular rice flour, see notes)
- 4 tb sugar
- 1 tb sifted cocoa
- 1/2 ts fine salt
- 1 cup of cold milk
- Dusting of wheat/corn starch/sweet rice flour
- Start off by adding your nutella to a piping or zip lock bag. Snip a the end off to create a hole and pipe 1 inch mounds of nutella onto a prep-prepared baking tray lined with baking paper. Kind of like the pop emoji. Chill them in the freezer while you move onto making the mocha.
- In a bowl, whisk together the rice flour, sugar and salt.
- Slowly pour in the cold milk and food dye and whisk until smoothly combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, leaving space for steam to escape and microwave for 11/2 minutes.
- Unwrap and work the dough with the back of a wooden spoon. Smash and stretch the dough until it gets thick, sticky, and cohesive.
- Cover again and microwave for another 11/2 minutes.
- Unwrap and stretch/beat the dough again for about 3-5 minutes.
- On a surface dusted with wheat/corn starch or sweet rice flour, roll the dough into a long log shape. Cut into 8 equal pieces. Flatten each piece, tuck a piece of nutella poop into the center and pinch to seal.
- To take the cuteness to the next level use a food safe pen to draw little cute faces on them. Use your imagination and come up with different unique characters!
- SWEET RICE FLOUR: Is not actually sweetened but it's the kind more commonly used in asian cooking. You'll find it in the asian section of your supermarket or at any asian grocer)