- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Swerve powdered sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- Special Equipment - 4 Ramekins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 4 ramekins greased with grass-fed butter.
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder and “sugar” until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, beat egg until thickened, approximately 3 minutes. Fold in cocoa and sugar mixture, and then add cream, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Divide batter between 2 ramekins, and bake for 9 to 11 minutes until batter is set but still jiggly.
- Remove cakes from oven. Serve immediately.