- 13 ½ ounces coconut milk (a little over 1 ½ cups)
- ⅓ cup Swerve sugar (optional to use Xylitol)
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup browned butter
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, sugar, and xanthan gum, and cook until thickened, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in browned butter and bourbon.
- Allow mixture to cool completely, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Fold in whipped cream and pecans, then transfer to a freezer-safe storage container.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours and serve. Ice cream will keep up to 10 days covered in the freezer.