- For the grated carrots:
- 8 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine carrots and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, Dijon and salt. Pour olive oil mixture over carrots and dress until carrots are well coated but not sitting in liquid.
- Serve immediately accompanied by ratatouille, baguette, Brie, kiwi and tarte tatin.