- 12 gyoza wrappers
- Cooking oil, as needed
- Water for folding the wrappers, as needed
- Water for cooking, as needed
- Gyoza Filling:
- 200g ground beef and pork
- 200g napa cabbage
- 20g green onion
- 50g kimchi
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cooking sake
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- A pinch of salt
- Pepper, as needed
- Green onion, as needed
- Chili pepper, as needed
- Finely chop the kimchi, napa cabbage, and green onion.
- Put all ingredients for the Gyoza Filling in a plastic bag and mix well using your hands.
- Cut the corner of the plastic bag.
- Pipe the gyoza filling onto the center of gyoza wrapper. Fold the wrapper in half and use water to seal.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan over high heat and place the gyoza. Cook until the bottom of the gyoza turns golden brown and add water to the pan. Cover with a lid and turn down the heat to medium. Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue cooking until most of the water evaporates.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE