- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 40 Kit Kat bars, plus 2 cups, chopped
- To decorate:
- 10 ounces chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a 9 by 9 inch square pan. Chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, mix until combined and smooth. Fold in 2 cups of chopped Kit Kats. Spread mixture over graham crackers. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Once melted, stir in butter until smooth. Pour chocolate over cheesecake layer. Drizzle white chocolate over chocolate layer, and use a toothpick to make designs in chocolate. Place individual Kit Kats around the border of the cake. Chill until chocolate is set. Enjoy.