- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup diced Kit Kat pieces
- 1 cup chocolate melts
- 1/4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Line an 8-inch square pan with baking paper. Set aside
- Place peanut butter, corn syrup, vanilla and both sugars into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at a time until melted. Mix well to combine until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Stir in 3 cups cereal. Mix until well coated.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking pan and use a spatula to flatten it.
- Chill in the fridge to set.
- Dice the Kit Kats and set aside.
- Add chocolate melts and peanut butter into a large microwave safe bowl and microwave until chocolate is melted.
- Add the rice Krispies and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the set layer underneath and use a spatula t spread out evenly.
- Place the Kit Kat cubes over the chocolate layer.
- Place in the fridge to chill to set for 3 hours.
- Use a large sharp knife to cut into cubes. Serve.