Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups chocolate chunks (or chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together melted coconut oil and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add 2 cups chocolate chunks and mix well.
- Roll 3 tablespoons of dough at a time into balls and place them on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they begin to brown slightly.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.