Lemon Olive Oil Shrimp Pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ¼ lbs fresh shrimp
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 8 oz linguine, cooked
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook until fragrant.
- Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but not fully cooked.
- Add oregano, and spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Add cooked pasta, additional 2 tablespoons of oil, parmesan and parsley. Mix well.
- When shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice. Serve while hot.