- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 red onion
- Hunk Parmesan cheese
- White pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add the melted butter, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to a large bowl. Using a microplane, grate the garlic directly into the same bowl and whisk together until everything is combined.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the potatoes and chop them into half-inch slices.
- Peel and slice the onion into rings.
- Add the sweet potatoes and onion rings to the garlic butter. Toss with tongs until everything is fully coated.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Layer the vegetables, leaving some room around the edges of the foil, and top with the bay leaf. Wrap the foil around the mixture to create a sealed packet. Bake for 20 minutes, making sure to rotate the packet half way through.
- Unwrap and top with Parmesan. Enjoy!