- 2 kiwis
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 250ml soy milk
- Dried coconut chips
- 1 kiwi
- Edible flowers, as needed
- Peppermint leaves, as needed
- Blueberries, as needed
- Granola, as needed
- Peel kiwis.
- Cut them into bite-size pieces and put them in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and pulse until combined.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Benefits of Kiwi:
- Kiwi is packed with plenty of nutrients including polyphenol (antioxidants), vitamin C, dietary fibers, as well as citric acid and potassium.
- Benefits of Spirulina:
- The nucleic acid found in spirulina is a nutrient that increases metabolism, slows down the aging process, and repairs damaged DNA.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE