- For the strawberry basil sorbet:
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 14-ounce container coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 10 basil leaves
- For the kombucha:
- 1 16-ounce container strawberry kombucha
- Sliced strawberries
- Basil leaves
- For the sorbet:
- In a food processor, combine all sorbet ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze until solid, up to 24 hours.
- For the float:
- Scoop sorbet into glasses and slowly pour kombucha over. Top with strawberries and basil leaves and serve.